Birthday Cake Protein Bananicles
This is a recipe for a dipped banana that has a protein-coating. By using protein powder and yogurt, this recipe makes a sweet treat with no refined sugar - so it is keto and paleo diet friendly. We used a vanilla vegan protein.
Follow us on IG for more superfood recipes and inspiration.
- 2 large bananas (not overly ripe)
- 1 scoop Plant Power Vegan Protein
- 3/4 cup plant-based yogurt
- Natural rainbow sprinkles (optional + just for appearance)
- 1 scoop Hot Sexy Cocoa Adaptogen Blend
- Popsicle sticks
- Cut bananas into thirds
- Add protein powder to mixing bowl
- Add yogurt
- Mix well!
- Stick popsicle stick into banana and dip in yogurt mixture, swirl to evenly coat
- Place on parchment and freeze for at least three hours
Makes six popsicles
Each popsicle is approximately 77 calories and contains 4 grams of protein
This smooth vanilla flavored vegan protein leaves no chalky aftertaste. Each serving delivers 14g of protein sourced from pea, pumpkin, and other protein sources. This vegan protein is free of gluten, dairy, soy, artificial sweeteners, and GMOs.
Easy and convenient protein source helps build and repair muscle after a workout. May help with weight management by reducing cravings.