Black + White Protein Frosted Rice Cakes
I was daydreaming of black and white cookies and simultaneously not daydreaming about rice cakes. But, after making this easy little snack, I was craving those same rice cakes that were sitting in the cabinet!
The recipe is simple, and the end result is incredibly satisfying.
I cut the rice cakes in half, but you could easily leave them whole or crumble into smaller pieces.
Each half-cake contains approximately 67 calories and 4 grams of protein.
B + W Protein Frosting Rice Cakes
- 1 sleeve salt-free brown rice cakes (I used 9 out of 13)
- 1 cup of plant-based yogurt
- 2 scoops Plant Power Vegan Protein
- 1 scoop Hot Sexy Cocoa Adaptogen Blend
1. In a large-ish bowl, mix yogurt and protein. Add more protein if it seems extra thick (depends on the consistency of your yogurt!)
2. In a 2nd bowl, move half the blended yogurt and protein
3. Add in cocoa mix
4. Coat half of the rice cakes in vanilla mixture and the other half in chocolate (if you’re just making a crumble … you can drizzle it on and coat your pieces!)
5. Place on parchment and freeze for 15 – 30 minutes until frosting solidifies
Follow us on IG for more superfood recipes and inspiration.
Our Hot Sexy Cocoa Adaptogen Blend is a blend of cocoa and adaptogens that helps to reduce stress and may boost stamina. Chocolate lovers rejoice!
These delicious ingredients are blended to help make you feel good and perform at your best.
A mug of this hot chocolate may boost mood, enhance clarity, and increase energy.
Ingredients maca, cocoa, and ginseng make this a love potion that can supercharge your night.