Chocolate Nut Butter Oat Bars
A satisfying baked treat with only 200 calories, 11 grams of protein, and 5 grams of fiber per serving. These Oat Bars are refined sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan, plant-based, paleo and keto friendly.
Follow us on IG for more superfood recipes and inspiration.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 scoops Plant Power Vegan Protein
- 3 flax eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ cup plant milk
- ½ cup almond butter
- Unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Hot Sexy Cocoa Adaptogen Blend
Makes 9 servings
200 calories per serving
11 g protein
5 g fiber
1. In a small bowl, prepare flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seed meal + 1/2 cup water). Let this sit while you combine the other ingredients.
2. Squish your banana in a large bowl.
3. Add plant milk, almond butter, & almond extract
4. Add two scoops of protein and mix well
5. Add flax egg, baking powder, and oats
6. Fold and combine well, add chocolate chips if desired
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Remove from oven and allow loaf to cool.
For chocolate drizzle
1. On low heat, melt a handful of chocolate chips and mix with two scoops of Hot Sexy Cocoa Adaptogen Blend
2. Drizzle over the top of the loaf. Allow the drizzle to cool to room temperature
Slice loaf and serve! Store in refrigerator.
A blend of cocoa and adaptogens that helps to reduce stress and may boost stamina. Chocolate lovers rejoice! These delicious ingredients are blended to help make you feel good and perform at your best.
A mug of this hot chocolate may boost mood, enhance clarity, and increase energy. Ingredients maca, cocoa, and ginseng make this a love potion that can supercharge your night.